Mis Hijos gluten-free bakery –
The “Panadería Mis Hijos” is a completely gluten-free bakery, with a large choice of bread and a good selection of desserts.
Find the best gluten-free places in Gran Canaria on Glusearch
Leave your review for those you’ve tried: your opinion is important to help other celiacs!
Mis Hijos gluten-free bakery
Address: Calle Granados, 43 – Ingenio – Phone: 928 783 137
Hours: Mon-Fri: 9:00-12:30/4:00-8:00 – Saturday 9:00-12:30
It’s located in a small city about 30 km from the city of Las Palmas, in a small street on the outskirts, almost in the country, where everything you’d expect except finding a bakery specializing in gluten-free products 🙂
The laboratory, with a shop, although small, is very well maintained and equipped. In addition to their products, they also sell a good variety of packaged products. The staff is very helpful and nice.
We have been there twice, the first we bought:
- 2 vanilla muffins and one lemon muffin, with butter icing – both delicious and even the butter icing, that I don’t like much, it was good.
- 4 biscuits shortbread with dulce de leche (toffee cream), decorated around with coconut flakes – fabulous
- 1 chocolate croissant – not so good, the pastry was a little hard, the chocolate around was not bad, but nothing special.
- 2 hamburger buns – delicious, fluffy and tasty
- 1 hot dog bun – good
- 2 buns – these also very good, with a crunchy crust and an interior soft and well leavened. Bake the bread for 5 minutes.
All for € 14.33.
The second time:
- 2 rectangular pastries of sponge cake with jam, one berry and one strawberry, both very good, soft and tasty
- 1 slice of banana mousse cake, very good and with a delicate taste
- 2 vanilla cookies, good and crispy
Plus 2 hamburger buns, a bun and a lemon muffin, all at € 16.30.
They put the cakes in very pretty boxes. The first time, having bought more things, the box was for free, the second time I paid it € 1.00.
I also tasted a chocolate muffin, very good, but I preferred the ones with lemon and vanilla.
I bought the chocolate muffin at the Café Del Real of Las Palmas, where they sell gluten-free products of this bakery (Review: Cafeteria Del Real – Tenerife).
In conclusion, it’s a very good bakery, definitely worth a try.
NOTICE – The features of the facilities we report in our articles may vary from what our experience was like: change of management, closure, or other circumstances. In this case, they may no longer be able to provide (totally or partially) gluten-free foods, so we advise you to ask them in advance.