Gluten Free Expo Rimini 2017 –
We are delighted to announce that we will be one of the official blogs of the 6th edition of Gluten Free Expo Rimini 2017.
The event will take place from Saturday 18th to Tuesday 21st of November 2017, in the Rimini Fairground and this year will be joined by the 1st edition of the Lactose Free Expo.
Gluten Free Expo Rimini 2017
The Gluten Free Expo Rimini 2017 is definitely an unmissable event for all the operators of the industry and for those who follow a gluten-free diet: they will be 4 days full of events, with tastings, conventions, show cooking, meetings, children’s workshops and much else.
Discount Code for Vivere Senza Glutine’s users
We are delighted to be able to offer you the 30% discount on the on-line entrance tickets, thanks to our on-line discount code.
Our discount code is:
Here’s how to buy your tickets at a discounted price online:
- Register on the site of Gluten Free EXPO Rimini 2017 in the page: http://en.glutenfreeexpo.eu/visitors/reserved-area/register (If you don’t have Facebook go to step 3, otherwise opt for step 2)
- As an alternative to the registration, you can directly access your Facebook via the link: http://en.glutenfreeexpo.eu/visitors/reserved-area (proceed to step 5)
- Validate your registration using the link provided in the email you received
- Log in to Gluten Free EXPO Rimini 2017 (http://en.glutenfreeexpo.eu/visitors/reserved-area)
- At this link, http://en.glutenfreeexpo.eu/visitors/reserved-area/ticket enter our discount code: R5BLK
- Enable the discount and proceed with the purchase of the ticket at a reduced price
- Complete the purchase procedure following the online instructions
Entrance to the general public is recommended on Saturday and Sunday, as on Mondays and Tuesdays, the content at the fair will be directed mainly to professionals in the industry.
Children under 18 will only be allowed if accompanied by an adult. You will not be able to pre-credit minors online in any way.
For people with disabilities, the entrance will be free, for both them and for a caretaker.
Rimini Fiera offers an easy and convenient access to the exhibition for the disabled, providing the following services:
• Reserved parking spaces
• Inlets easily accessible by slides
• Push-open doors
• Monoplanar pavilions and all connected directly to each other
• Spacious dining areas that allow freedom of movement
• Well equipped facilities
• Meeting rooms located on the upper floor accessible by lift
• Railway station on the Milano-Bari line accessible by elevator
• Wheelchair available, available near the emergency room at the south entrance
For all the latest information, always refer to the official website of Gluten Free Expo Rimini 2017: http://en.glutenfreeexpo.eu
Great results for the Gluten Free Expo in Rimini
The Gluten Free Expo was born in 2012 as the first international event dedicated to gluten-free products and market.
Over the last 6 years there has been an exponential growth of participants, both as companies and as private ones: in 2016, there was an increase of 32% of national exhibitors and 25% of foreign exhibitors, with an increase in exhibition space of 36%. National visitors grew by 18%, while international visitors were up 52%. Inside the fair, in addition to the stands of all operators in the industry, there are many events and conferences organized (122 hours total in 2016).
It’s also the only internationally certified event dedicated to gluten-free products and diet.
Even though it’s a salon designed for the industry, Gluten Free Expo is also open to the public, allowing everyone to discover all the novelties and products for those who must follow a gluten-free diet.
Practical information for attending the Gluten Free Expo Rimini 2017
The fair will take place in “quartiere fieristico di Rimini – Padiglioni A7-C7 – Hall A7-C7″, entrance OVEST
Address: Via San Martino in Riparotta, corner Via Turchetta – 47922 – Rimini (RN). (GPS coordinates: 44.072147, 12.520478)
How do you get to the fair?
Motorway: A14, exit “Rimini Nord” (3 km) o “Rimini Sud” (7 km)
Train: route Milano – Bari, internal station “Rimini Fiera” at 50 mt from the main entrance (active every day of the event) o “Rimini Centrale” hours on the website www.trenitalia.com
Airplane: Bologna or Ancona.
Shuttle Bus: to and from Bologna airport, here the timetable
Saturday 18, Sunday 19 and Monday 20 November: 8:30 am – 7:00 pm
Tuesday, November 21: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday 18, Sunday 19 and Monday 20 November: 9.30 am – 6.00 pm
Candies and Sweets
Condiments and Sauces
Vegetable Products and Conserve
Raw Materials, Preparations and Semi-Finished
Associations, Entities, and Media
Hospitality and Services
Bread and Bakery Products
Pasta and Rice
Salami and derivatives
Franchising and Commercial Services
Cost of ticket
(online discount with our code: R5BLK)
2 days ticket: 15€
4 days subscription pass: 30€
Reduced ticket: 8€
2 days subscription pass: 25€
4 days subscription pass: 50€
Children under 5 years of age enter free.
Children between the ages of 6 and 12 come in with a reduced ticket.
Events and conferences
For those who would like to participate as an exhibitor:
Contact the fair’s sales office for more detailed information (Fiordaliso Sufflico, Virginia Mombelli, Marta Zanoletti – phone 030 6862302 – 030 7776209). Documents for participation.
Enjoy and see you at the fair!